Down's Syndrome: Useful Websites and Resources
- Our Pinterest page has lots of useful resources for parents and carers of children with Down's Syndrome.
- 42 Great Down's Syndrome resources everyone should know about
- Down Syndrome Ireland: An excellent website which aims to be the primary source of information and support to people with Down's Syndrome, their families and the professional community. For a link to Donegal Down Syndrome please click here
- Down's Syndrome Association UK: Providing information and support on all aspects of living with Down's syndrome.
- Down Syndrome Education International:is a brilliant resource for parents. The website details the latest research into the best teaching techniques for children with Down's Syndrome
- Downs Side Up: A lovely blog by a mother of a girl with Down's Syndrome
- British Institute of Learning Disabilities: A website which details support and training for children and adults with learning disabilities.