Autism: Useful Websites and Resources
- Our Autism Pinterest page has lots of really useful resources and information.
- The SCERTS Model is an approach which we think is excellent and are in the process of implementing it in our school.
- Amy Laurent is one of the collaborators on the SCERTS model and her own website has some excellent resources for supporting children with Autism
- First 100 Day Kit: This is an excellent, comprehensive guide, from Autism Speaks, for families who have recently diagnosed with Autism.
- Living With Autism by Temple Grandin: This article gives an insight into what it is like to be a person with Autism..
- 101 Noteworthy Sites on Asperger's and the Autism Spectrum Links to many popular and well-known Autism-related sites.
- Parents and Professionals & Autism: PAPA is the Northern Ireland charity for Autism and Asperger's Syndrome. It has a really good website with useful links and resources as well as lots of practical advice for parents.
- Autism Europe: An umbrella group for ASD groups across Europe